Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sasu's Tale* Chapter One-

The next chapter XD

*****************************************
Chapter One

Closed Space

“Imooto, don’t be afraid. It’s all just a bad dream.” Ani-sama said as he pat me.
Yea, it’s just a dream. Just a dream.
Ani-sama then looked at me again. I gave him a smile, convincing him that I’m okay.
“It’s okay ani-sama. I’m fine.” I reassured him. His eyes still filled with concern. Then, he looked as if he wanted to ask something urgently, due to what I said earlier. I shook it quickly and push him out of the room, claiming that I’m really tired. Ani-sama just nodded and went off.
I went back to rest on my bed. This is all just a bad dream.
***************************
“Class, may I introduce a new student to our class.”
I look up to see a dark haired guy entering the class. All the girls started to blush while all the guys seem to stare at him with envy. His pace was fast and steady that it seems like he practically flew in front of the class.
“I’m Sho Kurai. I just came to live here not long ago and have yet to make friends.” He then smiled and continued, “I hope to gain more knowledge and make more friends here.” I stared at him for the longest time. I shrugged when he looked at me with the same eyes in my dreams. I shook my head then continued flipping my textbook. It’s nothing. Why would my new classmate stare at me like this? It’s not as if I’m the daughter of a really rich family. Or what? Lusting for power? Yea. Yea. Why not just say that everyone in the class has magical power.
Crazy me.
The home class teacher then placed Kurai at the last row while I turned to catch another glimpse of him. As he turned and sat on his desk, our eyes met. He gave me a smirk then focus back to class. I turned back immediately, and then shook my head. I must be imagining things but then I felt myself grabbing tightly to the side of my skirt. What was I so afraid of?
“Today we will be learn-…”
Silents.
I felt something stopped and looked to see everyone freezing in time. I stood up and continued looking. What’s happening?! Basic human instincts told me to run and I did as I was told but the class door shut itself up when I was in front of it. I gasped.
“Kaori Miyuki eh?” a voice came from behind.
I wanted to try opening the door and run to get help but curiosity got the better of me. I found myself turning to look behind slowly.
The short dark hairs which were flying immediately tell me who the person was.
Sho Kurai.
“Don’t be afraid my dear. Don’t you know where we are?” He asked as he touched the side of my cheek. I brushed it away. “Aren’t you going to burn me or fight with me?” He asked.
I turned to look at him and said, “I have no idea of whatever you are talking about.” “My dear, didn’t you dream of me yesterday night?” He said with a smirk.
I stared at him with shock. Fear and pain both came back into my mind. I fall on my legs as I remembered how painful it was. He laughed when he saw how much pain I was in.
“Let me tell you about it then. I see that Flare didn’t reach you fast enough huh?” He laughed. “This is what we called a closed space. Only people who are born with special skills or ability can walk in.” He snapped his fingers then continued, “You’re the guardian of fire and light. Since you’re not aware, it could only means that you are not awaken.” “W-what do you mean?” I asked, struggling with pain. “I’m created by the people of the dark side.” He answered. The beautiful stranger’s word then reappeared in my mind.
“Darkness is approaching.”
She was warning me about his guy, Sho Kurai. My dreams were true. It was real. I had something to do this with this fire and light thing.
“But it’s too bad you only knew now.” He sighed as he snapped his finger again. This time, I was surrounded with dark clouds that were sealing my movements. “The only price you have to pay is just your life.” He said with smirk while he gently uses a finger to lift my chin.
Then the class door burst open and I saw Popuri in front of me.
“Ah, The guardian of Earth and Air.” Kurai mumbled. “Let go of her!” Popuri shouted. I could see her hands trembling with fear as she shouted. Kurai laughed it off, “What are you going to do if I don’t?” Popuri then held out her gun and pointed it at Kurai, with her hands still trembling. I stared at Popuri, shocked.
“Yea? Try shooting it at me. I bet you don’t even dare to pull the trigger.” Kurai remarked. Popuri’s hand continued trembling. He was right. There’s no way she going to open fire.
“Bang!”
A bullet was shot, flying in the direction of Kurai. Yes! Nice job Popuri!
But then, Kurai was holding something between his index finger and his thumb. I stared in disbelief. How was that possible? Before Kurai could say anything in return, an arrow was shot through his shoulder.
“Kurai, what do you think you are doing?” a girl, holding a staff with a bandana on her head asked.
Kurai took out the arrow out by force as he turned back to the girl. “Well, well. Isn’t it the guardian of water and dark. Where’s the guardian of electric and ice?” He asked. The guardian of water and dark then gave him a smirk.
“Behind you!” Another voice came as she appeared behind Kurai. Kurai yelled in pain as he fell into his knees. Popuri and I stared at each other. Wondering what’s going on.
“You’re lucky today but the four of you would not be able to run next time.” Kurai warned as he vanished.
The two guardians then came towards Popuri and I. The guardian of water and dark disperse the dark clouds around me and helped me up. “I’m Yunamiko Popuri and she’s Kaori Miyuki. You guys are?” Popuri asked. “I’m Nakashima Aiko, the guardian of water and dark.” Aiko introduced as she gave us a smile. “I’m Yu. The guardian of electric and ice.” Yu continued.
I stared at them I shock. These kind of thing actually still existed.
“And we are here to hunt down Kurai and meet you.” Aiko said.

*******************************************
That's all for now....Sorry!
And ya...i'm currently still writing now Popuri...I'm glad u're happy =D
Kies...Till then...!

No comments: